Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Manhattan GMAT Exam Today@ 9 PM- Target 670+

I got a MGMAT mock exam today evening at 9 PM. Preparing for it- doing some notes revision from Critical Reasoning and will be doing 1 LSAT RC and 1 LSAT CR and review some OG questions.

I have realized that I need to fix timing in RC and CR, Below are some approaches I am taking

- decrease my inner vocalization, regression and focusing on a posture that would keep me in top concentration,
- read 4 articles from sciencedaily, and economist
- Keep strict timer deadlines while practicing passages in OG and LSAT (3.5 Mins for reading 65 liner passage)

Gotta keep going, GMAT is becoming little burn out for me, but I am not going to give up on this, as this my last attempt and I will push myself to the best. Now back to studying..Need to get at least a 670 above in the mock exam.

----------
Food for brain ->
Eat Blue berries
Take a Omega 3 supplement
Drink lots of water
Eat Almonds and Walnuts.

2 comments: