Today was a little productive day in terms of Math. I reviewed the wrong questions in MGMAT and worked on Work Problems and Population Increase problems. I have collected and worked on some tough Word problem questions from BTG and MGMAT website , I feel its a good notes moving a head. In Verbal, I did 10 CR from OG, reviewing why each answer is wrong and In SC did around 5 questions- started documenting in powerpoint the wrong ones with explanation ( For like vs as comparison - Like cannot be used with prepositional phrases, ex:- In hungary, like much of Greece ... - Is incorrect; Use "as"). I didnt do RC Today, tomorrow first thing will be RC. Will focus on Inference questions in RC- Goal is to complete all RC- Inferences tomorrow.
I have noted some of the weakpoints and Todo's which I need to address soon:
Math
1. Inequalities
2. Absolute Value Questions
3. Mixture (Still some doubts)
4. Probability- Combinations.
5. Remainder Problems (07/13)
6. Rate Problems (07/13)
CR
1. Math related questions (Proportions - Percentages based Questions asking for S/W/A)
2. Underlined Questions, with twist at the end (07/13)
3. Bold Faced Questions.
RC
1. Inference (How to do them faster and with vgood accuracy) (07/13)
SC
1. Which vs Ing usage
2. Comparison (700 level questions)
3. Modifiers
4. Parallelism
5. Review Notes. (07/13)
I have to complete most of these by July 24th, from then I am planning to hit more on exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment