Today's update:
Math - Completed Remainder Problems Theory and some remainder problems posted in BTG.
Check this thread, awesome
http://gmatclub.com/forum/compilation-of-tips-and-tricks-to-deal-with-remainders-86714.html#p651942
SC- Did around 20 SC questions, have started writing down my reasoning now of why each choice is wrong/correct, this is helping a lot.
CR - Did 10 Q - I need to work on proportions/percentages questions in CR, still my weakpoint.
Downloaded 300 tough question doc from BTG, gotta set time for them
RC - Did only 1 tough passage.
Major amount of time today I spent for analyzing some tough SC questions and CR questions. I also spent some time looking at deadlines for Wharton (Around Feb for Exec MBA).
Tomorrow I need to work on Math - Rate Problems, SC, CR - Some questions, and RC - Primary Purpose + Inference. I need to complete 4 articles in science daily and economist also. Anyways..too late..gotta sleep..
Happy Gmating!!
No comments:
Post a Comment