It was a complete chaos day for me in terms of studying for GMAT. There are so many thoughts coming in and making me nervous about this exam. I have decided not to think about them and just bend my head into the OG and just practice and just say I can do this. Its mental battle for me as I have written this exam before and I have a very bad experience- I have decided to fight it and get into a college I dream everyday. Hope I can by god's grace. Let me not falter in the steps I take, Let me not lose the hope and Let me not fear the GMAT. Lets face it, Let me Work Hard and Stay calm to get over this with a happy score.
-Madhu
===================================================
Completed Today:
1. OG 12 RC Inferences/Detail in OG 12 (around 50% of passages)
2. SC Questions (Around 15)
3. Kaplan Stress Management Workshop (Completed
- Do Exercise
- Breathe Well
- Relax yourself in exam
- When you talk, do not speak -ve about exam to yourself or w/t others
- Practice the attitude while practicing and writing exams
4. Personal Power - By Anthony Robbins (Started Listening)
- People dream, but people who act on it and continuously work on it get it.
5. Speed Reading (4 th chapter 20% complete)
Tomorrow Goals:
1. Kaplan Exam at 8:00 AM at Center
2. OG 12 CR - Review (Need to complete this by 17th, as I have BTG CR doc to start)
3. Math - Rate Problems
4. SC - 10 Questions
5. RC - 4 passages
Up Coming Goals:
July 15- July 18th (Math +CR Focus)
SC Goal: Notes Revision 1 time; OG 12 Revision 1 time.
CR Goal: OG 12 every question thorough review 1 time.
RC Goal: Just 4 passages per day (Focus on structure and try to apply the patterns).
Math Goal: Eliminate most of the weak points you have written in excel sheet.
3-day Main Goal: To complete OG 12 CR-Math Weak points - Revise SC notes
Timing: Complete 4 RC first thing in the morning, then move onto revision and CR
July 19th -July21 (CR Focus)
CR: Do 3 sets of 25 questions from BTG doc.
RC: Just 4 passages
SC: 20 questions/day; Revise Notes
Math: Do 50 questions/day; Revise Notes
3-Day Main Goal: Fix CR & Build confidence
Timing: Complete 4 RC first thing in the morning, then move onto revision and CR
July 21 - July 24th
AWA: Template finalization and application to exam
CR : 2 sets of 25.
RC : 4 Passages per day
SC: Complete in 1 min each question in OG 12 (2 hrs)
Math: 50 questions.
July 25 - Aug 3rd
Revision and Exams
Timing: 12 pm exam everyday w/t awa.
Practice Selection
Math : Learn concepts, Formulae, short cuts really well. Focus only on GMAT related problems- Official problems.
SC: Only OG12 + Verbal Prep + GMAT Prep (Don't touch anything else)
CR: OG 12 + Verbal Prep + 300 BTG + GMAT PREP
RC: OG 12 + OG 10 + GMATPREP
Yes I can!!
No comments:
Post a Comment