Yesterday, I have worked on the below topics
Comparisons
- All GMAT Prep
- ALL Online Kaplan Questions
Mixtures & Proportions
- All Kaplan Online
- All GMAT Prep
- Completed all Assumption questions in GMATFIX online database.
Today (Thursday):
CR: Assumption, Conclusion, Strengthen Questions and wrote down strategies that I need to apply. Worked on around 30 questions involving those
-Attended Kaplan final class
- Adjusted my study plan to include some questions from Kaplan online database.
- Plan to complete (1000 SC, 900 CR, 200 RC, and 1600 Math Questions); I know a lot, not sure If I got the time to complete so many, but tentatiely, I kept 40 CR, 40SC, 40 RC and 40 Math questions every day for the next 25 days.
Tomorrow (Friday):
CR:
- 15 Questions from OG
- 15 Questions from Kaplan
- Review 10 wrong questions in OG
Time: 9:00 AM - 12 PM
RC: Practise the methodology on Kaplan CR's
- Do 4 from Kaplan
- 4 From OG-P
Time: 6AM - 8:30 AM (try doing some in evening)
SC: Review 20 questions which I got wrong in OG; 20 Practice Questions
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Math: Review notes and work on RATE Problems and Work Problems.
- Do Kaplan 40 Problems Online
Time: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
I know I am using the blog more as time management tool, but this is helping me to follow exactly what I write. So lets do it, have a more exciting day tommorrow starting to apply the RC Methodology I learnt in Kaplan to Passages, hope I improve my method to approach. I really want to spend time working on LSAT passages, but I like the online Kaplan RC's since the passages are laid out similar to GMATPREP and the content is more or less similar to OG, so gonna try them. I am planning to complete Kaplan/OG in 10 days from now then I am going to jump on LSAT. Lets see, I need to focus and learn the methods, its not the quantity rather than quality thats important in my preparation. I need to find what my weak points are and then fix them rather than doing what I know always. Time management is also very key, do all problems timed and note why you are taking more time on some and not on others.
I learnt a good point in todays class, learn what to do when you dont know how to answer a question. When you see a question and you dont know, then follow a methodology, for example in CR, if you dont know how to answer a question, find conclusion, paraphrase as best as you can eliminate answer choices and select one, even if you cant do it, strategically eliminate, even if you cant do it, just guess as fast as you can move a head. Dont get stuck!! thats the key between a 650 and 720.
Comparisons
- All GMAT Prep
- ALL Online Kaplan Questions
Mixtures & Proportions
- All Kaplan Online
- All GMAT Prep
- Completed all Assumption questions in GMATFIX online database.
Today (Thursday):
CR: Assumption, Conclusion, Strengthen Questions and wrote down strategies that I need to apply. Worked on around 30 questions involving those
-Attended Kaplan final class
- Adjusted my study plan to include some questions from Kaplan online database.
- Plan to complete (1000 SC, 900 CR, 200 RC, and 1600 Math Questions); I know a lot, not sure If I got the time to complete so many, but tentatiely, I kept 40 CR, 40SC, 40 RC and 40 Math questions every day for the next 25 days.
Tomorrow (Friday):
CR:
- 15 Questions from OG
- 15 Questions from Kaplan
- Review 10 wrong questions in OG
Time: 9:00 AM - 12 PM
RC: Practise the methodology on Kaplan CR's
- Do 4 from Kaplan
- 4 From OG-P
Time: 6AM - 8:30 AM (try doing some in evening)
SC: Review 20 questions which I got wrong in OG; 20 Practice Questions
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Math: Review notes and work on RATE Problems and Work Problems.
- Do Kaplan 40 Problems Online
Time: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
I know I am using the blog more as time management tool, but this is helping me to follow exactly what I write. So lets do it, have a more exciting day tommorrow starting to apply the RC Methodology I learnt in Kaplan to Passages, hope I improve my method to approach. I really want to spend time working on LSAT passages, but I like the online Kaplan RC's since the passages are laid out similar to GMATPREP and the content is more or less similar to OG, so gonna try them. I am planning to complete Kaplan/OG in 10 days from now then I am going to jump on LSAT. Lets see, I need to focus and learn the methods, its not the quantity rather than quality thats important in my preparation. I need to find what my weak points are and then fix them rather than doing what I know always. Time management is also very key, do all problems timed and note why you are taking more time on some and not on others.
I learnt a good point in todays class, learn what to do when you dont know how to answer a question. When you see a question and you dont know, then follow a methodology, for example in CR, if you dont know how to answer a question, find conclusion, paraphrase as best as you can eliminate answer choices and select one, even if you cant do it, strategically eliminate, even if you cant do it, just guess as fast as you can move a head. Dont get stuck!! thats the key between a 650 and 720.
No comments:
Post a Comment