Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Study Update- 09/20/2010


I set out to complete Math 2 books from Manhattan GMAT, in which I could complete only 1 and other one is still going. I also set out to complete GRockit RC by 25th of this month, which Is going on fine but I doubt I could complete by that date. My work is getting hectic besides family responsibility (We are expecting our baby sometime this december). Juggling is going tough these days but I am just trying to take sometime to study. The weekends are crucial as I was busy w/t friends and some household chores. I unnecessarily wasted 4-6 hours in weekend watching 2 movies, I thought to use em, but was tired. Anyways I am going to control two things moving ahead, one watching TV and another browing(gonna check emails only 2 times a day) and not going to browse other than economist and newyorker.

Today I feel tired after a hectic day at work, motivation towards GMAT is slowly going down, but this blog and my practice GMAT during free time are keeping me motivated. One of my friend called me for a business start up. I like to venture into something like that, but I got so many things on my mind that I told him after December; Since for me Family is 1st then work and then GMAT. I got to complete one-by-one than keeping my feet into everything. Lest, coming to my upcoming goals:

Math: I gotta complete FDP by end of Sunday (Wanted to complete early, but got office work)
RC: Doing good, still need to practice more- I need to read 2 articles a day- do it
SC: Hung up, just completed Modifiers, need to go for atleast 2 chapters by end of sunday
CR: Going on and off, need to consistently practice 20 a day.

Things to do ahead:
1. I tried waking up at 4:00 am last week and it worked, gotta do it this week also. Once I wake up, I am going to do RC(4), then CR(20) and then run for 30 mins and then jump to work
2. Lunch time I am going to work on Math
3. Evening I will spend time on SC.
4. This week I need to complete FDP, and 1 more chapter in SC and RC (20 RC), 100 CR; Attached a snapshot of verbal performance in GRockit.

Good night and happy gmatting..

1 comment:

  1. Hey Madhu,

    Nice to know there's other GMAT bloggers out there too :) Good luck on your GMAT journey. I'm planning on writing end of Nov and am keeping my own blog of my GMAT highs and lows while also holding down a full time job.

    Writing helps keep me accountable to keeping at it... If I don't study - I won't have anything to report - what I call healthy guilt to keep going. ;)

    cheers,
    Celestia

    ps My GMAT story is summarized on the first post in my blog... pretty much lays down the why/when/what story ;)

    ReplyDelete